Foam Nozzle and Water Filter for Karcher K-Series High Pressure Washers
Item A includes: Professional Foam Nozzle with Karcher Adapter, Small Water Filter (G3/4-Female + Quick Nipple Type);
Item B includes: Professional Foam Nozzle with Karcher Adapter, Big Water Filter (G3/4-Female + G3/4-Male)
Disclaimer: We are not Karcher brand or affiliated with them. We did not sell these Pressure Washers, but do offer some compatible parts for them.
1. Brass body foam generator
2. 1 Litre bottle, marked with volume calibration line
3. Suction tube
4. Chosen adapter
5. PTFE sealing tape
6. Extra brass nozzle (for 100~120bar small pressure washer)
7. Water Filter
1. Pressure range: 100 bar ~ 220 bar (1400psi ~ 3200 psi), both home-use and professional pressure washers work perfectly;
2. Foaming performance: Plentiful, thick and high-dense foam, heavy duty and durable design
3. Material: solid brass and metal body, stainless steel nozzle, nylon cover, and HDPE bottle.
4. Capacity of bottle: 1 L
5. Adjustable consumption of snow foam cleaner, Variable angle spraying pattern from pencil to 60° fan, resistant to chemicals.
1. Guaranteed the product will be shipped out within 5 days. Usually it will be sent out the next day after your payment.
2. Guaranteed the product will be delivered within 60 days. Usually it will be delivered in 2 ~ 4 weeks. (For Brazil, the guaranteed time is 90 days, and the estimated delivery time 5~8 weeks).
1. 100% guaranteed to make thick and dense foam for all pressure washers, both small home-use and big professional.
2. 3-year warranty guaranteed (except the mesh filter inside).
3. 100% after-sales service guaranteed forever.
All of our products have been 100% inspected and tested before shipping. Please rest assured to buy. We provide most competitive price and high quality of products to our customers.
1. Full refund if you don’t receive your order.
2. Full or partial refund , if the item is not as described.
Car washing shampoo as gift is available upon request. If you need the gift, please write a message “Shampoo” or “Gift” when you make the order of the foam generator.
As there are two types of adapter for this brand of pressure washer. Please check adapter size and make sure it fits your machine . We don’t take any responsibility for the incompatibility of adapter. If you are not clear, please contact us, and send us the photo of your gun and lance, we will help to choose the suitable adapter.
Setting up your foam generator:
1. Screw on your chosen adapter to the brass body. Ensure there is adequate PTFE tape on the threads before screwing the adapter on. Not using PTFE tape will cause water leaks and air leaks affecting the usability of the foam generator.
2. Attach the suction tube to the brass body inlet port.
3. Fill up the plastic bottle with plain water and run it through your pressure washer. Check for leaks and check the lance is working correctly.
4. Once you are satisfied there are no leaks and the lance is functioning correctly, fill up an inch of your dedicated snow foam cleaner in the bottle and appropriate amount of water.
5. After every use you must follow through with plain water for 30 seconds to flush out any snow foam cleaner. If left in, the mesh filter can become scaled and blocked.
1. Higher pressure from pressure washer, better foam from foam generator. To get the thick foam as the photo above, the pressure of pressure washer should be more than 140bar.
2. If your pressure washer has 100~130bar only, please disassemble stainless steel nozzle from foam generator with flat screw driver, and install brass nozzle (comes with parcel). Please screw the brass nozzle a little loose, if your pressure washer works intermittently (on and off).
3. High foam of snow foam cleaner is important. The general car washing shampoo may not generate thick foam.
4. For better foam, 20% snow foam cleaner + 80% warm water is suggested. You can reduce the water amount accordingly, if aren’t satisfied with the foam quality.
5. To prolong the life of foam generator, after every use you must follow through with clean water for 30 seconds to flush out any snow foam cleaner. If left in, the mesh filter can become scaled and blocked.
If the foam generator can’t work properly, please try to check following points:
1. If the pressure washer is functioning correctly. There is no water leaks and air leaks anywhere.
2. If the pressure and flow from tap water is insufficient. The foam generator can’t create foam at low pressure and water flow. Also, the self-priming function can’t be applied when you are using foam generator (i.e. The inlet water can’t come from pool or bucket).
3. If somewhere of foam generator is blocked by debris, dried detergent, or sealing tape. Please check the stainless steel nozzle, detergent suction nozzle and mesh filter. (Please contact us if you don’t know how to disassemble the foam generator and clean mesh filter)